6:40 PM

sunday snap shot

I took a Sunday snap shot break after the theft of my photos.
I just could not resist sharing this photo though because I am so in love with the subject and I miss sharing.  I can not stop taking photos of her, as a subject she is just full of expressions, angles, colours, her eyes can change from violet to near transparent ice cubes she is endlessly fascinating to document.  I come each week to look at all the other Sunday snappers and just want to show off my beauty too.


Ni Hao Yall


4 comments:

Virginia said...

Wow! What a little beauty! I can see why you would love photographing her!

Gin =)

Holly S. said...

What a sweet face!

http://itwouldbegoodforthekids.blogspot.com/

Jill Wellington said...

Oh, gosh, these are SWEET!

Yvette said...

I am glad your back, as in real life we went through the same emotions as you (read the theft post) and I decided that by not being front and center, and eing out there I was somehow conveying that I was ashamed of my kids physical appearance - so our double amputee wears shorts, and has really bright legs, or dwarfs - they are front and center. Elora is gorgeous and I so love seeing her beautiful pictures - knowing she is loved and accepted here!