11:07 PM

Somewhere Between

I am sure you have all been hearing the buzz about the movie Somewhere Between. I was so happy to see it was just aired on our PBS station and even better it was released on their website in full so I can watch it over and over.  It is so living up to the hype.  I loved it, I sobbed through it, I was so proud of it, I am so happy it exists and it says things that need to be said.  Thing our own community can't even talk about openly.  I would give it 10 Oscars just for the brave girls who share their stories.  It gave me hope for a brighter future for my daughter because of the girls who are travelling this road ahead of her.  I am comforted to know she will have them all when the time comes, their strength is astounding.  I am calling it now, these girls will play a part in bringing down a government, they will make change.

 Enough of my blabbering here is the link:
http://ww3.tvo.org/video/183287/somewhere-between

GO WATCH!!!

0 comments: