11:03 PM

The two of them


As any mom of any toddler will tell you, photographing them is like catching a lightning bug... and you know what they say about lighting never striking twice in the same spot?  That is how I feel about getting a photo of both my kids together.  So I gave up on that silly notion months ago.  I just do them one at a time now because I am practising and one bug is plenty of practice.  Just when I got the focus and the light (on my sensitive girl) just perfect, another little bug jumped in the photo.  Note to self, must write an update on the new sibling rivalry we have.  Until then this photo speaks for it's self and pretty much sums up our week.

The best part is that I love it more this way than if I had got that "perfect" shot.



Ni Hao Yall

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

That happens here all the time, too :) Such a sweet shot of your girl!
Happy Sunday!

the meaklims said...

Hehe! ...she is so darn sweet!

Right now I only have one girl, so I have no experience in picturing siblings, however I have this "perfect" idea of what it's going to be like, all the while realizing, this is likely not going to be the case!! We're getting our second girl in september, all being well.

Happy Sunday!
Jill