10:23 AM

Love, Chaos, and Dinner


I found a teeshirt at the store today that spells out love, chaos and dinner in gem stones. I thought it was the perfect summary of this trip. It is the end now, just one enourmously long plane trip and we are home. We had a good day today, sickness is fading and we got to get out to the goodbye china party with the other families. It was great. See you all on the other side, HOME!

Yoyo enjoying her symbolic birthday cake, she loved it.




Feverish baby who is finally sleeping, the most beautiful sight to these parents.

2 comments:

Tas (Theresa) Self said...

I am happy to hear Elora is feeling better. Best wishes for a safe journey home.

The Cloutiers said...

Oh my gosh I just realized you are there w/ her!!! I just had to speed read your blog to catch up! I am so glad she is feeling better and so glad you are seeing that beautiful smile!! I am so happy for all of you! It makes me grin seeing the pics of her in your arms! (gets me reminiscing about my boys younger days....they get big so fast!!) so glad everything is going so well.
-Jennifer