4:17 PM

Another Matchless month

Wow this was the hardest month yet. It is like a slow sinking realization that just gets more and more sad with each passing hour, you are less able to muster any hope with the ticking of the clock.
This was really disappointing, tomorrow is my husbands birthday and I was so sure we were going to have a cute story to tell about how we got a daughter for his birthday.
So we have waited 3 months now at the top of our agencies list, and we have waited 166 days since we were approved by China.
I am trying to look on the bright side more here are some good reasons to wait some more. (Ha, as if I had a choice)
1. We have more months to save up for the fees.
2. I may actually be able to time this so that I will only have one child in day care at once
3. Travelling in March is way better then travelling in January, less snowsuits to pack
4. Will have time to celebrate the birth of my twin god-babies in January with out worrying about missing the birth
5. ummm waiting sucks
6. this list is pathetic attempt to self sooth
7. wine and chocolate work moderately better
8. singing love sick songs at the top of my lungs in the car helped too

1 comments:

Kerrie (and Jason) said...

Ah yes. We've been the oldest file for Thailand in Australia for well over 18 months with no news (while others are still being allocated)... 'ummm waiting sucks' only hints at how depressing it feels!