1:52 PM

Mother and Child - a review


I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched "Mother and Child" last night and thought this was not only the best adoption related movie I have ever seen but also just one of the best movies ever.
The plot was original, real, fascinating, deep, dimensional. I really loved this movie.
It looks at adoption from so many view points. I am fascinated that this film maker is not him self adopted, I am dieing to go learn more about his process, so curious to find out how he managed to make it so real.

This is a must see, and will be a predominant fixture in my movie collection. I think one day this will be a great movie to share with my daughter. I wish every one was forced to watch this movie, it really confronts every adoption myth, and it is a good story to boot.

0 comments: